Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter!

I've been planning to do this for awhile- actually, since I made my Harry Potter puppet pals cake a couple of months ago for Wizarding Independence Day. My family and I are huge Harry Potter fans- the books have become an enormous part of my childhood, so it's only fitting that I go to each and every one of the movie premieres! We ended up going to the midnight showing of the Deathly Hallows, and I won't spoil anything, but the movie was the best one yet. It followed the book almost exactly, which I was really pleased about, because the books are always better than the movies. And just so you know, Snape has definitely been my favorite character from the very beginning.

Anyway, these cupcakes are in tribute to the Deathly Hallows. They took a long time, and they're probably not my best work, but they were delicious! 

Group shot.. everyone smile!

The dynamic trio's close up cupcakes


Deathly Hallows symbol and the lightning bolt

Dumbledore, Sirius, Hagrid and Snape

Bellatrix, Voldemort, Lucius with peach fuzz, and Draco

Ginny, Fred, and George

Luna, Hermione, Ron, and Neville, plus the trio's closeups

Voldemort




My Potter Puppet Pals cake from May 2010

0 comments:

 

Katydid Cakes Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template